Patrick G. Wiita, M.D.
CHILD, ADOLESCENT, ADULT
& FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIST
Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in General Adult Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
CLINICAL PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES
Patrick G. Wiita, M.D. has been educated and trained at the premier academic institutions in the Los Angeles area. His practice includes children, adolescents, adults, and families and offers various services and treatments: Individual Psychotherapy, Family Therapy, and Psychotropic Medication Management.
FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES
Dr. Wiita is also Board Certified in Forensic Psychiatry and his expertise is based on rigorous training at the prestigious USC Institute of Psychiatry, Law, and Behavioral Science. He applies special knowledge and a commitment to the highest ethical standards to provide incisive and fair expert witness and consultative services related to the following areas:
- Divorce and Custody Evaluations
- Appropriateness of Psychotropic Medication in Youth
- Psychiatric Personal Injury
- Violence Risk Assessment
- Competence to Stand Trial
- Insanity/Criminal Responsibility and Juvenile Culpability
- Transfer of Juveniles to Adult Criminal Court
- Capital Cases
- Testamentary Capacity
- Child Witness Reliability
- Child Sexual Abuse Claims
- Sexual Harassment
- Psychiatric Negligence and Malpractice
- Workplace and School Violence